Kristyn Williams manages the operations of the department, which includes management of staff, human resources and hiring, and finance and operations. She serves as a resource and advisor to faculty and staff on matters of compliance, policy, administration, and planning. She develops departmental budgets and monitors performance against plan, leading quarterly, and annual budget reviews. She oversees implementation of university programs by coordinating and overseeing efforts with internal and external staff.
Contact Kristyn for:
- Personnel hiring and onboarding
- Financial approvals (sponsored and non-sponsored)
- Faculty group effort and financial planning
- Policy and compliance clarification and review
- Staff relations and effort
- Workday, payroll, and time reporting questions