Maria Stefanova is responsible for administration of financial functions, and processing and reporting of accounting transactions for the Department of Chemical Engineering and its affiliated student organizations. She assists with financial analysis, fiscal close, budget and forecast preparations, and various financial projects. She also supports research administrator on proposal preparations, and provides guidance to faculty, staff, and students on financial procedures.
Contact Maria Stefanova for:
- Travel procurement and reimbursements
- Non-technical procurement, contracts, and verifications
- Financial and effort reporting and analysis
- Payroll distribution adjustments, cost transfers, AR transactions
- Procurement, business, and travel policy and compliance questions