- Engage students, faculty and staff in activities that will help to make CMU a leader in campus sustainability
- Recognize and reward leadership in sustainability
- Educate participants about how and why to take action
- Support the Pittsburgh Climate Action plan
- Further integrate sustainability into campus culture
- Conserve water, save energy, minimize waste and save money
- Promote campus policies that support sustainability
You can help the Department of Chemical Engineering earn its bronze certification by following the sustainable practices listed here.
You can make an individual committment by downloading Scotties Leave Small Footprints, choosing your actions, writing one on the front page and sending a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and get added to the CMU Flickr Scotties Leave Small Footprints.